Full body health checks, also known as comprehensive health assessments, are a range of tests designed to evaluate various aspects of our health. Vital to maintaining overall health and wellness, these checks can help identify potential health problems early, allowing for prompt treatment and reducing the risk of serious complications.
Typically, a complete health check includes the following:
- Blood tests: Useful in checking your blood count, liver and kidney function, cholesterol levels, and more.
- Urine tests: Urine tests can help identify potential kidney, liver, and bladder problems.
- Cardiovascular tests: Cardiovascular tests can help assess your heart health, including blood pressure, electrocardiogram (ECG), and more.
- Lung function tests: Lung function tests can help assess your respiratory health and identify any breathing problems.
- Bone density tests: Bone density tests can help assess the health of your bones and identify any potential problems, such as osteoporosis.
- Reproductive health tests.
In addition to these tests, a comprehensive health check may include other assessments, such as body composition analysis, hearing and vision tests, and more.
At Afriglobal Medicare, we offer six comprehensive health check packages for both men and women. They are:
- Basic Package: This package offers a doctor’s evaluation and a basic examination of key organs like the liver, kidney, heart, etc.
- Standard Package: An upgrade from the basic package, it includes everything on the basic package plus a thyroid function test and HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies screening test.
- Silver Package: This is a more comprehensive package, including an eye screening, dental consultation, PSA test (for men), pap smear, mammography (for women), etc.
- Gold Package: Our gold package offers more tests, such as echocardiography, stress ECG, CA-125, etc., over the silver package.
- Diamond Package: The diamond package includes a chest CT and all tests from the gold packages.
- Platinum Package: The most comprehensive package, it features tests like a CT-1 preferred study and brain MRI.
Home Sample Collection
Home sample collection refers to the process of collecting a medical sample, such as blood or urine, at the patient’s home for testing. It allows patients to enjoy convenient and discreet health assessments.
With our home sample collection, we can collect your samples in the comfort of your home and deliver your results electronically, helping you avoid the stress of visiting our centres.
Note: while home sample collection offers many benefits and a service Afriglobal Medicare offers, it is also important to be aware of the potential limitations. For example, not all tests are available through home sample collection, and some tests may require additional sample collection or follow-up visits to our diagnostic centre.
Consequently, should you book any of our full body health check packages and request a home sample collection, some tests require your visit to our test centre. In this regard, we can provide our patients with an ambulance or an ambulance escort to our facility to promptly complete their health checks.
To book any of our full body health check packages
Click on the link here, or send a Whatsapp message to 2348084295796.
You may also walk into our health centre near you, for immediate testing.